Sunday, April 03, 2005

turn left turn right..

Jus watched turn left turn right. Invoked quite a bit of feelings, so I guess I shall be less crappy and more philosophical today. As if, haha.

Quite a typical show la I guess. Guy meets gal, realized that they met each other long ago but lost contact, then fell in love, major drama in between, and woohoo they live happily ever after.

Anyway, I found that some of the stuff said in the movie was like so so, I dunno, meaningful? Makes so much sense?

Fate playing a cruel hand, and laughing in a corner. Don’t you feel that this happens to us quite often? I mean, at times, don’t u feel like, dammit why does it have to be me? And at times like this, can’t u just picture fate or whoever hiding in a corner sniggering at your demise?

In the answering machine part, where he was saying, sometimes when I feel that if I walk on the other side of the road I would see her, hence I would cross the road. At times, I feel that she would appear in a certain place, that’s why I would stake out at that place. Though its just a gut feeling, somehow we would be inclined to follow it dumbly.

I guess at some point in our lives most of us have felt these before. Somehow, we would inexplicably be able to remember some seemingly mundane details of events which happened ages ago, when we were still young and innocent. It may seem unimportant to us, but by some uncanny turn of events we would suddenly be able to recall everything.

C’est la vie

P.S. this is so not me I know, but hell I just felt gayish all of a sudden and decided to pen this down. Buay song ah. Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home